The right mosquito yard treatments Dallas, TX can unlock the door to a whole new outdoor experience. Mosquitoes prefer warmer climates to colder ones. So, Spring and Summer in Texas become a mosquito paradise and a nightmare for everyone who lives in the same neighborhood. Texan Mosquito Systems can help you take back the best time of the year with our anti-mosquito solutions.
What type of mosquito yard treatments are there?
The most common techniques to keep mosquitoes out of your yard include three main methods: chemical control, biological control, and source reduction.
- Chemical Control: Insecticides are designed to kill mosquitoes in mass and can effectively reduce the number of bugs in an area. Effective placement and timing can ensure your area is a no-mosquito zone.
- Biological Control: Mosquitoes can sometimes resist chemicals, but they can’t always get away from natural predators. Fish and controlled bacteria can eliminate the mosquitoes that escape the pesticides.
- Source Reduction: Prevent mosquitoes from breeding in your area by removing their favorite breeding spots. You can empty and drain any standing water after it rains. You should also be careful of any discarded containers that could hold water, which can be another source of mosquitoes.
Texan Mosquito Systems has the most efficient solution for mosquito yard treatments. We know that there is no treatment that can kill every mosquito in sight. After all, each method has a weakness that mosquitoes can escape through. Otherwise, these pests wouldn’t still exist every summer.
However, a misting system can drastically reduce their number with one spray. Although it won’t completely remove their existence from your yard, you can feel safer with the lower number. Learn more about installing a mosquito yard treatment for your property when you contact our Dallas office. We offer free yard evaluations!
Installing The Best Mosquito Yard Treatments Dallas, TX
Setting up a mosquito spray system takes skill and careful planning. If you want to ensure that your misting spray solutions work, you want a professional to install the entire system for you. You can entrust the work to our team from Texan Mosquito Systems. Here are the steps we’ll take to set up your custom-built mosquito spray system:
1. Review the Site:
- Figure out the spaces where mosquitoes are likely to hide during their most active times.
- Find good places for the control unit and nozzles so that the spread is even.
- Make sure the system has access to water and power.
2. Installation of Components:
- Put the control unit somewhere safe and easy to get to but away from the main gathering areas.
- Set up the pipes or tubing that will connect the control unit to the chosen nozzle sites.
- Place the mosquito misting nozzles in strategic places around the area that needs to be treated, like along fence lines or near places where people like to meet.
3. Setting Up the System:
- Configure the control unit to run misting processes at certain times or intervals. Our default times are usually dawn and dusk when the mosquitoes are most active.
- Set the misting’s length and frequency based on how many mosquitoes are around and what you like.
Once everything’s set up, we’ll teach you how the entire system works so that you know what to keep an eye out for and manually turn it on when you notice there are more mosquitoes than you’d like. We can also work out a maintenance schedule. Depending on your needs, we can come out to you bi-weekly, monthly, every three months, or once a year to maintain and refill your mosquito misting system.
What Maintenance and Repairs are Needed?
No system can last long without proper maintenance. Not to mention, our mosquito yard treatments require routine refills of pesticide solutions. Our team can come out to you to ensure your entire system is unclogged, filled with the correct solution, and working properly. If you notice anything wrong, we can also handle system repairs.
To keep your mosquito spray system in good shape and to fix any problems quickly, it’s important to do regular maintenance. We’ll show up at your place at the moment of our scheduled times. However, we can also be out at a moment’s notice if you notice anything wrong with your system as well.
- Cleaning: Nozzles should be checked and cleaned often because they can get stuck and clogged with solution residue over time.
- Replacing: The insecticide solution in the container needs to be replaced or refilled every so often.
- Look for Leaks: Check for leaks in the tubes, connections, and nozzles, and fix them if you find any. Leaks can cause pesticides to contaminate an area or provide a potential hazard for animals and people.
- Winterization: In colder places, it’s important to winterize the system so that it doesn’t freeze and break down during the off-season.
- Checks for the system: Check the system regularly to make sure that all of its parts are working properly. This includes making sure that the timers, pumps, and safety features are all working.
When it comes to fixes, you should get help from a professional if you see any of these signs:
- Misting that isn’t even or regular.
- Parts of the system aren’t working right.
- Tubes or needles that leak or are broken.
- Safety measures are not working right.
Let’s Get Rid of Mosquitoes Now
Mosquitoes are the bane of everyone’s summertime fun. It’s no fun to spend time outside if all you’re going to get are mosquito bites. Keep your outdoor space free of these pests with the right mosquito yard treatments. Call us today to get started.
Sharing your living space with mosquitoes is no way to live. Our Dallas office provides free yard evaluations and estimates. Once you’re okay with our services, we’ll start installing your mosquito yard treatments.
Dallas, Texas Fun Facts:
- Bonnie & Clyde came from the DFW area.
- Highland Park Village was the country’s first planned shopping center.
- The Dallas Zoo originally opened with only 4 animals.