Texan Mosquito Systems has an effective solution for mosquito treatment for yard Dallas, TX. Mosquitoes are the bane of any pleasant day outside. Our anti-mosquito solutions and services can save you from a lot of heartache and mosquito bites. You can trust our mosquito misting systems to handle your mosquito problem, so contact our team for a free yard evaluation and estimate.
What problems do mosquitoes bring?
Mosquitoes are already a nuisance with their buzzing and itchy bites. Although male mosquitoes can sometimes pollinate plants, having a noticeable mosquito population in your area is sure to bring more harm than environmental benefits. Swarms of mosquitoes can transmit diseases and affect business because their presence will deter visitors.
You can contribute to controlling the mosquito population by installing and using efficient mosquito control solutions, like misting systems. Mosquito control methods try to find a good balance between eliminating mosquitoes effectively, protecting non-target species, and protecting the environment.
What mosquito treatment for yard do we recommend?
Our team highly recommends mosquito misting systems because they can effectively eliminate a vast number of mosquitoes at a time. Our systems will kill most adult mosquitoes the misting solution comes in contact with. We set it to the times these pests are most active to reduce the number that could affect you. You can take back control of your yard with this method.
Take control of your yard again with the right methods. Texan Mosquito Systems can come out and help you install the best method for your situation. Call our team for a free yard evaluation and estimate today. We’ll help you show those pesky pests who are the real owners of your yard.
The Best Method for Mosquito Treatment for Yard Dallas, TX
Misting systems for mosquitoes are automated machines that are used to control and lower mosquito populations in outdoor places like yards, gardens, businesses, and parks. Insecticide and water are mixed together in these systems to make a fine mist that is spread into the air at set times. Texan Mosquito Systems can install a custom-made system for your yard to prevent mosquitoes from ruining the perfect day outside.
Parts of a System for Misting Mosquitoes:
- Control Unit: The control unit is the most important part of the device. It usually has a reservoir for the insecticide solution, a pump, a timer or customizable controller, and sometimes a remote control to make it easier for the user. We usually set up everything for you so that it will go off automatically at set times.
- Tubing or Pipes: The control unit is linked to a network of tubing or pipes that send the insecticide solution to different nozzles placed strategically around the target area. Our system will blend in with your yard, so you can still enjoy the view without a mess of pipes.
- Nozzles: Nozzles are put in important places, like around the edges of the area that need to be secured. These tubes are what make the mist come out. We aim our nozzles at the mosquitos’ preferred hiding spaces to ensure we eliminate as much as possible.
- Pesticide Solution: Most mosquito misting systems use a pesticide solution that is a mix of water and a chemical that kills mosquitoes, usually one that is based on pyrethrin or pyrethroid. Most of the time, the insecticide is kept in the control unit’s tank. Our pesticide of choice won’t harm your plants or animals, but it may kill any harmless insects (e.g., ladybugs, butterflies, or honeybees) that are caught in the spray.
How Texan Mosquito Systems’ Misting Systems for Mosquitoes Work
Usually, we program your misting systems to release at specific times. The standard times are dawn and dusk, which are when most mosquito species are most active. However, you can also request specific times based on your needs and the number of mosquitoes in the area. We can help you figure out which times are best for you.
When it’s time, the pump in the control box makes the system pressurized. The pressure will force the solution to flow through the tubes and out the valves. The system will release the pesticide as a fine mist that will kill any insects caught in it on contact. It will evaporate quickly, so there will be no remaining residue that could harm your pets or family.
These systems for mosquito treatment for yard will give you an effective control method that can cut down the number of mosquitoes in an area by a large amount. Their automatic operation makes it easy to get rid of mosquitoes, so people don’t have to apply poisons by hand. Not to mention, you can set them at certain intervals and tailor them to your needs. It can also cut down on the amount of time you have to use repellents and reduce the exposure to the swarms in your own yard.
What Does Texan Mosquito System Bring to the Yard?
Texan Mosquito Systems has a number of services that can help you take back your yard and other outdoor spaces. With our professional installation, we can ensure that your mosquito misting systems are set up and maintained correctly. Get started by requesting a free yard evaluation and estimate today.
Of course, no system can last without proper maintenance and repairs. Our team can schedule routine service visits to ensure your system stays in tip-top shape, especially during the peak seasons. We can schedule weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or even yearly visits to ensure everything’s working.
You can also call us in for repairs when you notice your system isn’t working like it’s supposed to. We’ll come out at your call so you can always maintain the perfect defense against your local gang of mosquitoes. Call our office today, and we’ll show you our expertise. Our Dallas location can show you a tight-knit method for mosquito treatment for yard.
Dallas, Texas Fun Facts:
- The city is home to the country’s largest model train exhibit.
- Dallas was the city to host the Super Bowl, World Series, and NBA Championship in the same year.
- DFW International Airport is the world’s third-largest airport.